Collective Search Help- Data display from more than one table.
Collective search helps combine several elementary search helps. Collective search help thus can offer several alternative search paths.
Step By Step Collective Search Help Creation
1) Go to transaction SE11. Select the radio button for Search help. Enter the name of the search help to be created. Click on the Create button.
2) The system will prompt for the search help type to be created. Select the Collective search help.
3) Enter Short description, Go to tab include search help. Enter Elementary Search Help.
4) Now select the first elementary search help and click on the Param. Assignment Button.
5) Now system automatically maps the elementary search help reference parameter to the Collective Search help parameter and at last click on Copy button.
Mohammed Khalid Khan