Generate Time Data in SAP HANA – PART 1 ( Fiscal )
Generate time data option helps to generate time date either by gregorian or fiscal calendar type. The generated time data can be used for Creating Time based Attribute views.
1) Go to the Modeler quick view, then select Generate Time Data
2) Select the System. Press next.
In generate time data screen two calendar type option will be available.
Calendar type : Gregorian, Fiscal
Fiscal year Time generation
- Select Fiscal from the calendar type
- Specify the From year and To year. For ex: 2009 to 2010 ( which will generate every single date from 2009 to 2010 )
- Variant Schema Select the Schema. ( Table T009 from SAP ECC should be replicated to the Schema)
- In the Variant specify the fiscal year variant to be generated. For ex : K4 : 800 (K4- Fiscal Variant, 800 – Client )
- Press Finish to generate.
- The generated time data can be verified in Schema : _SYS _BI Table: M_FISCAL_CALENDAR
Fiscal year Variant reference :
Fiscal year variant reference in SAP ECC (T-code : OB29 ) and replicated table in HANA.(Table : T009 )
Gregorian Time Generation