SAP HANA CLOUD Platform -Connecting via Datasource(ODBC)
In this tutorial, will explain how to configure the OBDC connection to HANA cloud Platform account.
1) Go to Windows > Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools. Click on Data Source(ODBC)
2) Goto System DSN tab. Click on Add
3) Select HBDODBC and click on finish button.
4) Specify the datasource name. Specify your Server:Port details [ localhost:30115] and Click on connect.
5) Specify the User and Password. Press Ok.
Note: Server& Port , Username & Password information is generated when we create the tunnel to HANA cloud.
6) If the connection is Successful, it will show on the pop-up. Press Ok.
7) The created datasource will appear. Press ok and exit.
The connection to HANA cloud Platform is established via ODBC.