Installing SAP HANA Studio/ Eclipse IDE.
To add the cloud account to HANA studio or Eclipse.
Download and Install HANA Studio from SAP Service MarketPlace.
Download and Install Eclipse MARS or LUNA from the below Download Link
To Access SAP Cloud Account in SAP HANA Studio / Eclipse.
Install New Software
- Go to Help Menu and Click Install New Software
- Click on add button and enter the following link ( https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/kepler )
- Select the tools SAP HANA Cloud Platform tools / SAP HANA tools
- Click Next and Finish the Installation.
- Restart the SAP HANA Studio / Eclipse.
Adding Cloud System
- Go to Modeler Prespective > Click on Add Cloud System
- Input your SAP HANA trial account name, username & password as shown below in the screen. Make sure that Landscape host: hanatrial.ondemand.com
- Click next
- Select the HANA instance created in the Cloud Account. Check on how to create HANA trial account.
- Click finish.
- Now you can see the cloud system added to SAP HANA studio.