This CCDA training is cutting edge and focuses on the newest Cisco PDIOO (Plan, Design, Implement, Operate, Optimize) analysis and methodology as well as teaching Cisco Enterprise Composite Network Modeling as the next generation beyond the Cisco 3-layer Design (Access/Distribution/Core). You'll learn modular analysis and modeling along with the newest multilayer switching technology, routing essentials, IP telephony, IP addressing with NAT and IPv6, Management and more.
Instructor Michael Shannon has broken the topics down into easy to understand segments filled with information that you can readily put to use on the job. If you are already certified as a CCNA, this training will give you a lot of background and theory on network design to make you a more knowledgeable and effective IT professional.
Exam 640-863 DESGN is the only exam required to earn the Cisco Certified Design Associate certification. A basic understanding of Cisco networking such as a CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing these videos. The training contains 16 videos providing more than 11 hours of instruction.
CD-ROM Contents: Cisco CCDA-DESGN Training
1) Network Design Principles (Part 1): Policies, Procedures, and the PDIOO Method
2) Network Design Principles (Part 2): Recognizing Customer Needs
3) Network Design Principles (Part 3): 8-Step Design Methodology
4) Modular Network Solutions (Part 1): The Cisco Enterprise Network Model
5) Modular Network Solutions (Part 2): Modular Network Solutions and Intelligent Services
6) Basic Switching Design Methods (Part 1): Layer 1 through Layer 3 Technologies
7) Basic Switching Design Methods (Part 2): Enterprise Campus Switching Design Methods
8) Choosing Your Routing Protocol (Part 1): RIPv2, IGRP, and EIGRP Comparisons
9) Choosing Your Routing Protocol (Part 2): OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP4 Comparisons
10) Basic WAN Design (Part 1): Enterprise Edge WAN Design, Planning and Technologies
11) Basic WAN Design (Part 2): WAN, VPN, and Internet Backup Solutions
12) IP Address Design Techniques
13) Designing Voice Networks
14) Assessing Network Security
15) Designing Network Management
16) Introduction to the CCDA Update Series
17) Network Design Methodology
18) Wireless LAN Design
20) Security Management
21) IP Telephony Design